These very popular workshops provide updated information to high school counselors. Held virtually on September 15th and 17th, 2020, we were excited to provide counselors current information from Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), State Board of Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC), Council of Presidents (COP), Independent Colleges of Washington (ICW) and the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC). We will soon provide the recorded presentation from our public and private institutions, and our community and technical colleges.
- 2020 Workshop Q&A PDF
- 2020 Fall Counselor Workshop Higher Education Book provides descriptions of two- and four-year public and private, and non-profit institutions of higher education in Washington State
- 2021 Public/Private Admission Fees and Deadlines is a separate PDF copy of pages six and seven of the Higher Education Book
- College and University Updates on YouTube
- Clock Hours
- Provided through Washington School Counselor Association (WSCA)
- Details will be emailed to registrants after the event
Contact Jana Jaraysi, email@example.com, Commission Chair, for additional information.